將這句話翻譯成英語,要翻譯準確 我的個人資訊如下,請查收。就這句,50分全給

2021-04-26 00:29:42 字數 1983 閱讀 6196

1樓:匿名使用者

my personal information is as follows, please find it enclosed.

贊同請採納!

2樓:匿名使用者

please find hereunder my personal information.

please find herein my personal information.

3樓:英語專家許欣燕

請查收指的是個人資訊在附件裡嗎?如果是這樣的話,那翻成:

enclosed please find my personal information.

4樓:匿名使用者

1. my personal details are as follow, please check.

(我的個人信bai息du如下,請查zhi收dao)2.enclosed please find my personal details.

(附件裡專有我的個人資訊)

3. this is my personal details, please check.

(這是屬我的個人資訊,請查收)

5樓:匿名使用者

here follows my personal information, please check the email.

6樓:匿名使用者

the following is my personal information ,please check it.

7樓:匿名使用者

please find my following personal information:

8樓:匿名使用者

here is my profile,please check!

9樓:g牧羊人

my personal information is below ,cheke please.

10樓:狀王宋士傑

please find my personal information enclosed.as follows.

將這個句子翻譯成英文,要正確的。

11樓:匿名使用者

if your own sunshine

12樓:梧桐

pleses be our own sun,don't be down-hearted.

13樓:飛上天的狗兒

you shold illuminate yourself.

請將這句話翻譯成英文,要正宗點的 努力確實可以成就一個人,但人的最高成就仍然取決於天賦

14樓:精銳1對1張老師

hard -working can make a person succeed, but the highest achievement is still depends on talent

翻譯成英文:我已經把資料放在附件裡,請查收

15樓:森林之黃

i've attached the data to the attachment, please check it

16樓:

the attachment is the information that you want, please check

the things/info you want is with the attachment ,please check

禮貌點的,i sent the information as mail attachment, please check

將這句話翻譯成英語!一句英語翻譯!

once a month 這裡的意思是,一個月一次。marine 希望在全國範圍擴大這個數量,在準備好一個月一次的批發之前。once a month這個副詞片語意思是每月一次。這裡表達的意思是marine希望把這個數字每個月都擴大一次。言外之意,就是希望每個月都能夠成倍增長。once a month...

告訴自己要堅強 這句話怎樣翻譯成英語

如果是自己對自己鼓勵的話,那麼應該是 tell myself to be strong tell yourself to be strong 全部用升調念出來,就是了 告訴自己要堅強 這句話怎樣翻譯成英語 告訴自己要堅強 owards her,and the first aeri the ariel...

翻譯成英語,謝謝,翻譯成英語 謝謝翻譯成英語

i m deeply sorry the manufacturer again delays the delivery,i hope you could understand if you wanna cancel the order,choose others for the reason,the...